Art has always been my first love and I’m mostly self-taught, experimenting with watercolors, oil paints, color pencils and pastels. I also love to sketch and doodle and make things out of recycled materials.
I’ve also completed a Diploma in Multimedia and Animation from St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata, where I learnt the basics of Photoshop, Corel Draw, MAYA and After Effects, and I take on small graphic design projects from time to time.
Much of my art is fandom-themed, but I also do fantasy and D&D-themed character art, and take the occasional commission. You may check out or order bookmarks, postcards, art prints, badges and other crafts from my Instagram page and shop “Fableheart”.
Under the “Fableheart” banner, I’ve also sold my art and jewelry at different events and fests in the city.
I’m also a hobbyist jewelry designer and I create earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and other accessories, with clay, plastic and other local and recycled materials. I’m also open to commissions.
You may check out my designs or order from my Instagram page and shop “Fableheart Jewels”.
I’ve always loved taking pictures of the stuff I love and I’m intrigued by art photography on particular.
In high school, I did a photography workshop with Achinto Bhadra and my photographs were exhibited at British Council, Kolkata. In 2018, I won a scholarship to attend the international Foundry Photojournalism Workshop and worked on a heritage photo-story “Fable House” under the guidance of Ben Bohane and James Whitlow Delano.
Collaborations / Exhibitions/ Publications
As an artist, photographer, and designer, I’ve collaborated with other writers and creatives on stories, photo-tales and the like, and some of my experimental work has also been featured on different online exhibitions and platforms, and archived on my personal Instagram.
- “Ways of Seeing/Loving”. Quail Bell Magazine. Photo Tale/Photography.
- “The Journey”. Quail Bell Magazine. Photo Tale/Photography.
- “Azura of the Silent Seas”. Parag’s Big Little Book Award: Young Illustrator’s Wall. Original Character Illustration/Art. 2021.
- “Shadow Speak”. Foliate Oak Magazine. Photography.
- “Unfinished Story”, “yellow & red”. bad pony, Issue 1. Photography.
- “Girl From Milky Way”, “Junk Shop”, “Memories of Winter I”, “Memories of Winter II”. moonchild mag. Digital Collage/Art.
- “Childhood Dissimilitude III”. Young Ravens Literary Review, Issue 7. Digital Art/Photography.
Like What You See? Hire Me For A Commission!
I’m open to art and design commissions. Please send a message at email@example.com with a brief outline of the project or use the form below, and I’ll get back to you.