I’ve extensive experience in academic writing and peer-reviewing critical essays. Apart from writing research papers, as part of my coursework at Jadavpur University, I’ve also participated and presented papers at several conferences and seminars.
- Mental Illness, Creativity and Societal Repression: The Sylvia Plath Syndrome at the Debabrata Mukherjee Memorial Annual Students’ Seminar (Jadavpur University, 2016)
- Brotherhod of the Boat: Gender Through the Lens of Calypso and Chutney at the National Students’ Conference on “Cross-cultural Encounters and Negotiations: Place, Space and Identity” (Jadavpur University, 2016) [co-authored with Ekabali Ghosh]
- No Island for Old Men: Ageism in Anthony Trollope’s The Fixed Period at the National Conference on Ageing, Ageism and Cultures (Jadavpur University, 2017)
- Sylvia Plath and Taylor Swift: The Politics Of Reputation, Celebrity Culture and the Risen Women at the International Seminar on Politics of Representation: Interdisciplinary Perspectives (Sikkim University, 2017) [co-authored with Pratyasha Basu]
- Magic, Ritual and Female Agency: The Construction of ‘The Witch’ In Three Film Adaptations of Macbeth at 401 years after Shakespeare: Shifting Paradigms from the Shakespearean Human to the Post-human (Heritage College, 2017)
- Sympathy for the Devil: Trickster Figures as Heroes, Villains and Anti-Heroes at the Debabrata Mukherjee Memorial Annual Students’ Seminar (Jadavpur University, 2018)
- Patriarchy and His (Un)natural Creations: A Study of Monstrosity And Masculinity in Jessica Jones at Workshops of Horrible Creation: 200 Years of Imagined Humans- International Conference and Workshop on Science Fiction (Jadavpur University, 2018) [co-authored with Madhubrata Bhattacharya]
- Puzzles, Mysteries and Mistaken Identities: The Gamification of ‘Memory’ in Memento (2001), To The Moon (2011) and Captain Marvel (2019) at the Debabrata Mukherjee Memorial Annual Students’ Seminar (Jadavpur University, 2019)
Hire Me for Academic Writing Services
As an academic writer, I can help review and refine your abstracts, term papers, graded essays and research proposals and check citations.
If you would like to read samples of my critical work or hire me as a writer/research assistant, please drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.