1) If you could be one fictional character for the rest of your life?
Any character from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs – Mashed potatoes and pancakes raining from the sky sounds like heaven.
2) Best memory from high school?
Eating lunch in the courtyard in the sun and the wind.
3) A song that reminds you of your worst memory?
“Chemicals Collide” by Cloud Cult
4) Where would you go if you could travel back in time?
I’d go back in time and have dinner with Rod Serling, the creator of The Twilight Zone.
5) Favorite fairytale as a kid?
Strega Nona by Tomie dePaola. A witch’s helper almost floods an entire village with pasta after using the wrong spell on a magic pasta pot.
6) Which are the monsters who still hide under your bed?
All the monsters from every horror movie I’ve ever watched.
7) Strangest dream you’ve ever had?
Watching my family being eaten by a t-rex in our basement.
8) A superstition you still cling to?
Step on a crack and you’ll break your mother’s back.
9) If you met your favourite villain in a back alley?
I’d ask for their autograph and then sprint away.
10) A poem you’d sell your soul to have written?
“Slow Dance” by Tim Seibles.
Interview originally published here as part of my Content Creation internship at Winter Tangerine Review.